Nov 8, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

Do you think I am crazy? Well, may be!  I was collecting Chinnu's favourite rhymes to copy them onto a CD, and found this version of this nursery rhyme from youtube.  Until this point, I did not know that the song has many stanzas and I was so curious that I landed at Wikipedia to know more details of the song.

Love the way it is picturized in the youtube version and I have become a great fan of this rhyme (may be more than Chinnu is).

2 comments:

  1. check out this you tube link :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2pcEkEqAXg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major, I have seen this one as well. Revathi Sankaran is very talented indeed. Thanks for giving the link - I watched it one more time. :))

    ReplyDelete